Friday 4 February 2011

everyone has to begin somewhere...mine is here!

So, here we go, I have just become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, which I am totally excited about! Its such a fabulous opportunity to meet new people, especially people who are into paper crafting and also share my love of paper crafting with others! If you would like to host a workshop in your home and learn more about the wonderful Stampin' Up! family and all the awesome products they sell, please get in touch! Also, for hosting a workshop you get lots a cool free stuff so its totally worth it, and all you have to do is invite your friends over for an evening and maybe provide a cuppa! what could be simpler!? So not only do you get a fun evening with your friends, you can learn how easy and simple it is to be creative! It really is so easy, anyone can do it! 


So far I'm having one workshop this month at my place to get me going, so if you're free and in Northampton on Friday 25th February at 7:30pm, come along and check it out. I promise it will be fun! 


As for this blog, I hope to post news of any exciting offers Stampin Up! has going and also share a few cards and projects I make. You might just see something here that you're dying to know how to make, if that's the case, drop me a line and we'll organise a party! 


It really is such a joy to be able to share what I love with others and even get a little bit of money for doing it! If you think becoming a demonstrator is something you would like to do, please don't hesitate to get in touch and ask me how easy it really is! (you get discount too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment