Saturday 26 February 2011

i am excited!

Last night was my second workshop, and I think it went well! I think I was actually a little more nervous about this one as it was my friends and peers, some of whom I studied art with at university so I had big expectations to live up to! They all seemed to have fun though and I was extremely impressed by their lateral interpretation of the make and take! It was so fun to see what they had created using the basic idea from the card I demonstrated using I {Heart} Hearts. I also got a further booking, its not 'till August but that just means I have more time to get excited about it and think of lots of exciting things to show! 

Secondly, on waking this morning and wandering downstairs, there was some post waiting on the mat for me...excitement in itself as I am a HUGE fan of getting post! It was the new mini catalogue from Stampin' Up! WOW!! there are so many cool things in there and I cannot wait until August 1st when I can share it with you all! There is some uber cool things in there and I think I am going to have to get saving now!!! Also VERY excited for regional training to meet other demonstrators and learn more about the products in the mini catalogue! That's all I can say for now, but until the big release on April 1st, watch this space for more creations using items in the main catalogue. 

Hope you're all having a great and fun filled weekend! 

Love, 

Amanda x

1 comment: