Saturday 26 February 2011

march workshop dates.

So far I have 2 workshops planned for March at my house. The first is on Friday 11th at 7:30pm and the second is on Friday 25th at 7:30pm. I will be showing off some lovely products and you will also get to have a go at making something to take home with you! There might even be the odd surprise for people that attend! Both workshops will be showcasing the same lovely demonstrations and products, the 2 dates is to simply give you an option as to which date is more suitable for you! I hope many of you will be able to make it! If you would love to come but neither of these dates are suitable, let me know and I will do my best to arrange another workshop to suit you! Alternatively, host a workshop, have a bunch of your friends over for a fun evening and get a load of freebies (just for hosting - its totally worth it!). 


I am really excited to be a demonstrator now, the nerves of speaking in front of a group of people is starting to decrease slightly and without trying to sound full of myself I am becoming more aware of my ability to do such a job! I just can't wait to share my love of paper crafting and stamping with even more people! It is such a joy to be able to share it with you all both here on my blog from day to day and also at the workshops. Its also fantastic to see others enjoying it too! The positivity so far has been unreal! Thank you to all who have given me support over the past few weeks and especially this past week in my new venture...I hope for even bigger and better things in the future! 


Amanda xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment