Tuesday 22 March 2011

adorable baby girl

Yesterday my husband's cousin had a little baby girl, Georgia Poppy! (totally adore her name!) I am so excited! The boys are all so sweet, but this is the first girl to be born in the family for 15 years so she is long overdue! I am not a baby person in the slightest but I am really excited to meet her and have a little cuddle! Maybe its my maternal side kicking in or something! I don't know! Anyway, obviously a new baby requires a welcome baby card! I showed one last week, but I wanted to make a special little one just for Georgia today, and here it is...



It's a Girl 

Stamp Set: It's a Girl (Hero Arts, not SU)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Brads, Linen Thread
Extras: Blender Pen, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer

A really simple little card, its very tall and thin but the height was important to enable me to have enough space for the elephant and flowers as well as the hanging girl mobile! I really love the little adorable wording and heart in the bottom corner! Adorable is definitely my word of the moment! 

I hope you enjoyed today's short and sweet entry today. 

Hope you're all having a great week! Don't forget to leave a comment!

Amanda xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this! How bad is it that I've not made one yet!! Best get cracking!! xx

    ReplyDelete