Saturday 18 June 2011

simply stampin' challenge, week 12

This week's challenge is a theme challenge. As it is father's day tomorrow, what better of a theme than 'You've Got Male'. Men are notoriously difficult to make cards, and yes even I struggle...LOTS!



Handyman Dad

Stamp Set: Every Little Bit
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Punches: Scallop Square
Extras: Dimensionals, Blender Pens, Brown Pen

This is the card I made for my Dad for Father's day tomorrow. He's been a really big help over the years and especially this past year coming over to help fix things when they go wrong - especially when Stu and I have little or no clue what to do. I wish I could be as good a handyman as my dad is! 

I hope you liked this simple card. Come back tomorrow to see the card I made for my father-in-law for Father's Day. Its possible the most minimal card I've ever created! Looks very cute though! 

Don't forget to head over to the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog, check out the other design team's entries and enter yourself! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment