Tuesday 21 June 2011

totally june class!

Last Saturday was my June class. I only had 3 lovely ladies here this month but I feel that was still a triumph seeing as I have been away between and had very little time/chance to craft or invite people to my class! We had so much fun and it was great to get to know everyone a little bit better!

Our focus this month was on anything heat embossed! We tried our hand at white embossing, clear embossing, emboss resist, watercolour resist and using heat &stick powder with dazzling diamonds glitter. The glitter was a HUGE hit, and lets face it, who doesn't like a bit of glitter...especially when it actually sticks to the card and doesn't shed EVERYWHERE! I am totally in love with heat & stick powder for revolutionising my glitter use!!

We incorporated the embossing, emboss resist and heat & stick with glitter techniques into a envelope mini album...


I made 2 books using the Greenhouse Gala designer paper. The first one before the class to show everyone and then the second during the class!






And the second book I made using the same Greenhouse Gala paper...






I wanted to wait to post what we did at the class as it has been showering at a moment's notice and  I really want to take photos on the decking to do the projects justice!

We also made a card using the watercolour resist technique...


If you like the look of these projects a would like to see how to make them, why not get in touch and book a workshop, you and your friends will love seeing how easy, inexpensive and addictive these are to make! 

Contact me at amanda_burditt@hotmail.co.uk to book your party!

Take care,

Amanda x

2 comments:

  1. Are they envelopes stuck together? I like those... maybe u could show me in August?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are indeed! Yeah, sure, I'd love to show you in August! :D Hope you're keeping well! x

    ReplyDelete