Tuesday 18 October 2011

dinoroar

One thing I love about the new Stampin' Up catalogue is the great new kids sets! Especially ones for guys! On of which is called Dinoroar. An ultra cute but very boy based stamp set with 4 dinosaurs and grass too! Plus a couple fun sentiments also! I've already made a couple cards with this set, here is the card I made for Stuart's cousin Nathan's 8th birthday.


Roar!

Stamp Set: DinoroarInk: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Garden Green, Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon
Extras: Sponge

A very quick card. I stamped and coloured in the dino and then sponged the edges of the whisper white cardstock and also the wild wasabi card base. I stamped grass under dino and then tied some ribbon onto the card, stamped my sentiment and add the dinosaur on top. 

I hope you liked seing another new set from the catalogue today. It really is a cute set and a must have if you know/have lots of little ones! 

Please do leave a comment, they make my day to read them! :) 

Have a lovely day, see you tomorrow for another creation! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xx

2 comments: