Thursday 20 October 2011

easy events

For any of you who know me, you'll know that I LOVED Fun & Fast Notes. So when it got retired last month I was a bit gutted - it was a great all round stamp set that had something for pretty much every occasion. So when the new catalogue came out I was eager to see what the replacement set would be. It is a very sweet set called Easy Events. It has both images and sentiments - its lovely!


Wedding Wishes Birdies

Stamp Set: Easy Events
Ink: Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Big Shot: Vintage Wallpaper Emboss Folder
Accessories: Very Vanilla Seam Binding
Punch: Decorative Label
Extras: Sponge

I embossed and tore the crumb cake cardstock for a softer edge. I stamped the birds, coloured and punched out. Added some ribbon, the sentiment and assembled. Really simple but elegant little wedding card! 

What do you think? I hope you liked this card, I'd love to know what you think! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda x

3 comments:

  1. Thats lovely amanda, did you make it? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and gorgeous! The torn cardstock and the vertical bow add a lot of detail without too much work. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete