Wednesday 1 February 2012

twenty one

My cousin asked me to make up some cards for her a while back. One of which was a special one for her sister's 21st birthday! Well, it was Victoria's birthday last week so now I can share the card I made with you all. 


Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Punch: 1" Circle, Corner Rounder
Big Shot: Alphabet Simple Letters die
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds

So I punched out the circles of cardstock in Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry for the bottom edge of the cardstock. Next I cut out the letters for the words 'twenty one' and adhered them down. I stamped the sentiment "it's your day!" above the lettering. Finally I covered the letters in crystal effects and then sprinkled in glitter to give it some extra pizzazz! Cute! 

What do you think? Thanks for stopping by,

Amanda x

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely,really modern and fun! Liz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its a bit of a different card for me! x

      Delete
  2. Love the colors! I never considered spelling the age! Great idea and fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete