Tuesday 22 May 2012

50 anniversary - card 7

Well I thought it was about time I drew my 50th anniversary card series to a close with the last of the cards that I made for a lovely couple a few months back. 




Love Birds Anniversary

Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Soft Suede, Versa Mark
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake
Punch: Bird Builder, Modern Label
Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots, Designer Frames, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet
Accessories: Pearls
Extras: Gold Emboss Powder

So I used the bird punch to make the birds and the branch for them to sit on. I thought it worked better having the branch curving up the side of the oval frame. It looks like the birds are sitting in a little nest! I embossed polka dots in the background for some added texture and stamped the sentiment on a modern label punch below the birds. I didn't really think that a "50" would work here so I opted to add the 50 inside the card instead! 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing lots of pretty 50th anniversary cards recently. I've got a couple more orders to do so I will be digging out my neutrals and gold embossing powder again this week! How fun!

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xox


2 comments:

  1. Love how the leaves curve around the embossed frame! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. When I first joined SU the bird builder was one of my first purchases and I haven't used it for AGES! It was great to crack it out again!! xx

      Delete