Tuesday 15 May 2012

cup of thanks...

Today's card reminds me of my room after a stampin' party - cups and mugs everywhere! Well who can craft without a cup of tea?! Anyway, on to today's card.


Cup of Thanks

Stamp Set: Tea Shoppe
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Peach Parfait, Perfect Plum, Basic Black
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Peach Parfait
Punch: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

A really colourful card for you today - thought the teacups needed a bit of spicing up! I think they look like the odd 'vintage' tea cups you see around these days! Each cup was cut out and then they were stacked. I added some of the flowers to one of the cups...yes they make cute flower pots too! I used some of the ribbon border punch for a ledge and finished off with a cup of thanks sentiment. 

So did you like this sweet tea cup of a card? 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda x

5 comments:

  1. Love your stacked cups and choice of colours. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They remind me of the the old tea cups stacked in my Granny's cupboard! :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is lovely! I love the added details to the teacups!

    Because our home is so small right now, I'm using the coffee mugs for my tea :( But I have grand plans of shopping in the antique and vintage stores for REAL teacups when we build! Tea always tastes better out of pretty cups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that sounds awesome! I think I could probably spend a fortune collecting old tea cups - I just love all the different patterns, colours and designs. Down side is they hold a disappointingly small amount of tea! But you're right, it always tastes better! xx

      Delete