Friday 11 May 2012

more romance...

So I think that the Twitterpated product suit has got to be my favourite in the new summer mini - at least at the moment it is! So I thought I'd share with you another card I made recently using some of the new goodies! 


Just for You Flowers

Stamp Set: Bordering on Romance, Tea Shoppe
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Island Indigo 
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Grey, Whisper White
DSP: Twitterpated
Big Shot: Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Elegant Bouquet Emboss
Ribbon: Pear Pizzazz Pleated Satin
Accessories: Rhinestones 

I found a card on pinterest which was similar to this so I started with the basic layout and came up with this beaut! The background is embossed with the elegant bouquet embossing folder. Now to the side of that is some of the pretty twitterpated paper, scallop edgelit and some of the gorg satin pleated ribbon. I used the new framelits to cut out the flowers from Bordering on Romance set and added a banner with my sentiment on it. This card wouldn't be complete without a bit of bling! 

So do you love all the new stuff in the new mini catalogue?! What's your favourite? 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xx

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card and just look at all of those new goodies!! Love how you colored the image!

    ReplyDelete