Wednesday 23 May 2012

still twitterpated!

Wow isn't the weather just glorious! I wish it would remain like this for the summer! I've been sunning myself in the garden and enjoying doing work outside and reading! Ah I love life! 

Okay so today's card is pretty much an exact CASE of a card I found on pinterest, you can see the card here. It was just so pretty and seemed perfect the way it was...


Twitterpated Romance Birthday

Stamp Set: Bordering on Romance, Curly Cute, Apothecary Art
Ink: Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Grey, Riding Hood Red
DSP: Twitterpated
Big Shot: Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelit
Accessories: Pearls

The little frame on the label is done using the Apothecary Art stamp set, just inking up the outer frame. The flowers were stamped, coloured with the stampin' write markers and then cut out for more dimension. I added one simgle little flower by the sentiment to balance the card. The scallop trim is using one of the new edgelits - isn't it pretty with those tiny scallops on the big scallops?! 

Hope you're enjoying the lovely weather!

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xx

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how the image spills out of the framelit and the little bloom by the sentiment is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete