Monday 16 July 2012

simple romance

I just realised that I never posted the invitations that I made to send to my customers to invite them to a special launch party for the Summer Mini back in May! Wow long time ago!!


Romance Flowers

Stamp Set: Bordering on Romance
Ink: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Extra: Simply Scored

This card couldn't be simpler! I used the score board to make a double frame around the edge of the card and then stamped the flowers in the bottom right hand corner above the score lines. It was coloured in with the stampin' write markers and that's it! Simple cards are great when you have lots to do and quick! 

So have you ordered your goodies from the summer mini yet?! Don't forget its only available til the end of August so you haven't got long to grab your bits before they go!! Don't miss out!

Hope you enjoyed this quickie today! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful CAS card! I love the detail the scored lines add!

    ReplyDelete