Monday 19 November 2012

watch me on you tube?!

I am sorry once again for being a absentee blogger once again! But I promise you I have a good reason (or two!). 

I'm trying something new! I am trying my hand at some you tube videos! For all of those craft obsessed people like myself who can spend hours watching youtube crafting tutorials, now you can while away the time with the lul of my voice! Haha! Maybe not so much of a lul but hey! I'm on there doing my thing! 

So I am hoping to do some general demos with different products and techniques and I am also planning (in the pipeline) to do some product reviews/how to use and get the most out of a certain product! For example the Big Shot or the Simply Scored board so watch this space! 

In the mean time I have a could videos already on, one was for this sweet little place setting favour for our Thanksgiving meal which we celebrated on Saturday! 




Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
DSP: Orchard Harvest
Big Shot: Little Leaves, Lots of Tags, Mini Milk Carton
Punch: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Ribbon: Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin
Accessories: Pearl

For those of you interested to know what I filled these with - two Ferrero Rochers fit perfectly inside!!

And don't forget that if you switch up the colour combo and DSP you would have a delightful place setting for Christmas too! (Or any other dinner party for that matter!)

Please do feel free to leave me some feedback about my videos, if you like them and what you would be interested in seeing yourself! 

Have a lovely day! 

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment