Sunday 17 February 2013

Amore

Hello!

How is your weekend going? I hope you are having a good one! I have my in-laws and a couple friends from church coming for lunch today so I better get my skates on, but first I wanted to show you the last of the cards from this month's card club. T think this might be my favourite. I say might because I love them all so much! 

 

Stamp Set: Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
DSP: More Amore
Accessories: Vintage Faceted Buttons, Paper Doilies
Baker's Twine: Whisper White
Big Shot: Needlepoint Borders
Punch: Corner Rounder

The large heart and the little round scallop circle are both from the More Amore pattern paper - you get 2 of these die cut sheets, they are all joined together but are easily snipped apart. If you don't have a big shot and want the die cut look, this paper is awesome!!! The paper doily, faceted button and needlepoint border finishes off the card. The very final touch is to round the corners, I love rounded corners, don't you?!

I actually didnt have enough of the faceted buttons for all my ladies to add to their cards so we altered it slightly and used the flower trim instead. One of thise sweet little flowers looked just darling as a replacement. 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment