Sunday 10 February 2013

Oh, Hello...A New Way to Emboss??

Hello!

I'm writing this late Saturday night, the only way to describe the way I feel is completely shattered!! So very very much looking forward to going to sleep and a lie in tomorrow. This post is getting scheduled so you can all enjoy it while I'm still snugly in my bed! 

I thought I'd show you a card using one of the new tools in the Spring/Summer catty...another plate for the score board! This one has loads of fancy decorative edges that you can score on your card. Now, if you don't have/can't afford a big shot, this is definitely the way forward to getting embossed designs onto your cards!! 


Stamp Set: Oh Hello
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
DSP: Sycamore Street (SAB)
Simply Scored: Borders Plate

The plate has a lots of cool things on it - you totally get your money's worth and I feel I've hardly grazed the surface with this card!! I'm thinking I'll do a quick little video sometime this week on how to use the new plate, would you all like that?? 

So this card is super easy and you could do a whole bunch of these with everything you need for £45 and get a free SAB item. 

Oh Hello (clear) £17.95
Simply Scored Borders Plate £13.50
Cardstock (Crumb Cake) £6.25
Ink Pad £4.95
Snail Refil £3.75
= £46.40 and get the SAB paper free!!!

Anyway I said this would be short and sweet, tomorrow I'll try and have a bit longer blog post for you! Enjoy! 

Have a blessed Sunday,

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment