Monday 13 May 2013

Share What You LOVE!!

Hello!

Wow its been a long time! Sorry for being AWOL - I'll try and be a bit better and more consistent from now on! 

On Saturday I went to Telford for a Stampin' Up! training day. It was awesome and so inspiring!! I think it was just what I needed to get me motivated to try something new and get excited about stamping again. We all need a pep talk every now and then and I am so thankful to work for such a great company as Stampin' Up! who organise such wonderful events as these to help renew our creative juices, meet other crafty ladies, make and renew friendships and offer us some business tips too! 

If you're wanting to get a discount on all your crafty goodies, see and play with new products first and get peppered with loads of inspiration and new techniques, then being a Stampin' Up! demo is just the things for you!! 

Being a demo also gives you the opportunity to earn a little extra cash by simply sharing Stampin' Up!'s products with your friends and family - there's a variety of ways to do this through workshops/parties, classes and clubs. I love that I can earn a little extra cash for holidays and special treats and I can work it around my busy life and previous commitments. 

I'd recommend it to anyone!! I don't regret joining one bit and I'm sure you wouldn't either! If you're interested in finding out more, get in touch I'd love to have a chat with you about the wonderful opportunities Stampin' Up! has for you! 

Until May 30th, Stampin' Up! has a special sign up bonus!!! Sign up for £99 and instead of choosing £130 of products they are giving you an EXTRA £25 of product to choose! So for your £99 sign up cost you will get to choose an awesome £155 of products!! Plus you'll get a business kit full with catalogues and order forms perfect for giving out to your friends and family or for kick starting your business!! The choice is yours!

Part of the fun of a Stampin' Up! training event is making and swapping SWAPS! You make a bunch of swaps (card fronts or small 3D items) that are all the same, then swap them with other demos to get a ton of new creative ideas!! Would you like to see mine!? 




Part of Stampin' Up!'s statement of the heart is to "share what you love" so that's what I did, I am in love with the honeycomb embossing folder, quilts, and Sunshine and Sprinkles designer paper!!! Dare I say Sunshine and Sprinkles is my most favourite paper EVER!?! Oh my it is SO gorgeous!!!! 

Sunshine & Sprinkles Honeycomb Quilt 

Stamp Set: Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
DSP: Sunshine & Sprinkles
Big Shot: Honeycomb TIEF, Floral Fusion
Accessories: Large Rhinestones

We also were asked to make our own name tag! Well, I wanted to make something bright and cute that would match my swaps....


Sunshine & Sprinkles Name Tag

Ink: Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
Cardstock: Melon Mambo
DSP: Sunshine & Sprinkles
Big Shot: Honeycomb TIEF, Floral Frames
Ribbon: Marina Mist Stiped Organdy

Isn't it just so bright and fun?! 

I hope you enjoyed today's share. 

Hugs, 

Amanda xx




1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! LOVE all of the patterned papers and the name tag is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete