Friday 17 May 2013

Vintage Take Two + Video

Good morning!

I hadn't planned on posting today but I had a request from my friend Claire, how to do the worn vintage edge background from yesterday's lacy card so I thought I'd take the opportunity to make a short video for you guys. Hope you like it! 

I was hoping to have the video up last night but it took a crazy amount of time to upload and this morning it seems to have a few difficulties playing. If you have a problem watching it, please do let me know and I'll see what I can do! I wish I was more tech savvy! *sigh*

If you enjoy watching the videos and would like to see more please do leave me a like and a comment! I'd love to hear what you're enjoying so I can do more of it, its for your enjoyment afterall! Would you like to see more videos focusing on a technique or do you enjoy watching a project/card from start to finish? 


(For some reason blogger isn't letting me add the video from you tube to this blog post - argh technology!! Above is the link so please do follow it to you tube and watch it!)

To finish off, here's the card I made...


Stamp Set: Creative Elements
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
Buttons: Neutrals
Ribbon: Natural Trim

Have a lovely day! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment