Tuesday 4 June 2013

Inky Fingers

Good evening folks!

If you were reading yesterday's post you'll know that I said I had something exciting to tell you today.

I'm thrilled to have been asked back to be a Guest Designer for Inky Fingers Club's Summer Session. (I joined in for the February Special Session - that was a lot of fun!!) Its challenged me to create some really jaw dropping projects that I'm sure you'll all love! 


Inky Fingers Club
Summer 2013 Session
July 7th through July 20th

All New Stampin’ Up! Products
Over 50 Exclusive Designs
Creative Card Sets & Containers
14 Daily Tutorials
Talented Guest Designers
Step by Step Directions
Lots of Photos

Daily Challenges with Prizes
Original Artwork shipped to Members

I've got some super cute projects to share and neat techniques to show off using LOADS of awesome new goodies! I am SO excited!! You won't want to miss out! So you can see what I've got up my sleeve and win some Stampin' Up! products by joining today. 
Click here to register and send me an email when you become a member so I know you're joining in all the fun!

Just a little hint, you'll be in stitches!


Stampin' Hugs, 

Amanda xo



1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Can't wait to see what you will be sharing!

    ReplyDelete