Tuesday 4 June 2013

Tie It, Bow Tie It!

Hi!! 

Just thought I'd post an extra helping of creativeness for you this evening.

I've been at school all day invigillating - lots of long exams. Few things I've learnt:

1. 2 hour exams go SO slow when you have nothing to do but stand and stare! 
2. My feet hurt from standing, and my back...
3. Doing hardly anything but stand and stare is VERY tiring! I am seriously tired! 

Anyway, I curled up on the couch, vegging out, watching How I Met Your Mother and thought since I didn't have the energy to craft, I'd blog instead.

Here's some more creative inspiration for those upcoming masculine cards you need to get making for Father's day! (Its only a couple weeks away!!)


Stamp Set: Best Dad Ever
Ink: Midnight Muse
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse
DSP: Parker's Patterns
Punch: Petite Pennant, 3/4" Circle

So this is a bit of a fun and different card. I saw several like this on Pinterest so I thought it would be cool to do my own version! Its also a great way to get more use out of that pennant punch!! Its as easy as that! 

Hope you enjoyed! 

Stampin' Hugs,

Amanda xo



No comments:

Post a Comment