Monday 25 November 2013

European Convention 2013! (Part 1)


Hi there!

I've just returned from Manchester for European Convention. This was my first time at convention and all I can say is WOW!! I had such a great time, despite being ill (really awful spinning head, migranes etc...yuk). You'll be pleased to know I am feeling a LOT better today.

So today I wanted to share a few photos of the awesomness! Enjoy!

So excited for what was to come!!

There were boards and boards of gorgeous samples to spark our creativity. I took LOTS of photos...


Tag It
Such a sweet gift box using the RMHC stamp set, Tag It.
Tag It
Tag It
Isn't this just a great idea for using the pennant punch to do a scrapbook page...that isn't banners or bunting!?
More samples using the Tag It stamp set. 
Tag It
Tag It
Tag It
Tag It
Cute get well card.
Another gorgeous lay out combining punched shapes and stitching! 
And I could continue showing you photos and swaps all day but I'll finish my photos here for today. I'll have more for you tomorrow!

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xx



No comments:

Post a Comment