Tuesday 11 February 2014

Confetti & Candles

Hello there! 

I finally cracked out my candles wheel!! I got it quite a while ago because I just loved the candles but then just haven't got the chance to use it! I thought it deserved a fun card....


Stamp Set: Remembering Your Birthday, Birthday Candles Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Punch: Owl Builder
Big Shot: Chalk Talk

I thought these candles needed a fun background - confetti seemed the perfect option. The confetti was punched from the "eye" pieces on the owl builder. Don't you just love it when a punch can be so versatile?! 


I cut the razzleberry Chalk Talk label in half to lengthen it. It just adds that pop of colour that makes the white Chalk Talk label stand off against the background.

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Happy Stampin',

1 comment:

  1. I love this card - and the confetti is so cute! Your ideas are really unique :)

    ReplyDelete