Tuesday 18 February 2014

Elegant 30

Hello! 

Just a super quick post today, Stuart is on holiday from school (yay!) and as a result we are trying to get a bunch of jobs done around the house, there's a fence to repair and I need to get my sewing machine to the repair shop. I'm not really sure what the matter with my machine is at the moment but it REALLY doesn't like me!!! Hopefully my lovely sewing machine man can get it all sorted for me! (And hope it won't cost too much either!!)

I thought it was about time that I showed you a card that my cousin asked me to make for her a few months ago. Its a pretty fun and elegant 30th birthday card! 


Stamp Set: Express Yourself
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Elegant Eggplant Core'dinations, Pistachio Pudding, Silver Glimmer Paper, Vellum
Big Shot: Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Typeset Alphabet, Labels Framelits, Beautifully Baroque TIEF
Embellishments: Rhinestones, Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Ribbon

I just love the core'dinations card - isn't it just beautiful embossed and sanded? The embossing folder wasn't tall enough to do the entire card front so I did as much as I could and just worked it into the design with a bit of the ruffle ribbon. 


The 30 and butterflies just add a bit of sparkle and really stand out in the pistachio and glimmer paper against all that deep, rich eggplant colour. 

What's your thoughts on this colour combo? Its a bit different, right? 

Have a great Tuesday!

Happy Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment