Monday 3 February 2014

Inky Fingers Challenge 5

Hi!

Monday has rolled around again and there's another Inky Fingers challenge for you all! This week we are back to another colour challenge and we've got some bright and cheery colours in store for you guys!




Stamp Set: Geometrical, Remembering Your Birthday
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Versamark
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Punch: Triangle
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder

This is such a fun and cheery colour combo and works perfectly with the geometrical stamp set! 

I masked off the "for today" from the stamp "hooray for today" so that I could just stamp and clear emboss the word hooray! The triangles are jut stamped and repeating along the strip. It would have been a perfectly lovely little card just like that but I added a few chevrons and arrows which really transform this into a wow card. 


The stamp I used inside had a bunch of other words on it too which I didn't want so I just coloured in the words I wanted and stamped - I really love how the pens give more versatility to the stamps! 

Happy Stampin',


No comments:

Post a Comment