Thursday 20 February 2014

Starry Baby

Hello folks! 

Today's little project is for this week's Paper Player's challenge.


At the moment it seems that everyone around me is having babies! My bestie, Kathryn, just had a sweet little babe last week. I am very excited that my little godson now has a gorgeous little baby brother! I know he'll make a great big brother!! Oh, and I just cannot wait to meet the latest addition, baby Arthur! Isn't it just the sweetest name?! Here's a fun little starry card to welcome him in the world!


Stamp Set: Banner Blast (SAB), Sweet Essentials
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Punch: Merry Minis, Banner

I just LOVE al the stars and banners on this card! The stars stamped in different intensities of tone on tone ink really add a lot of depth to the background. The little star punches just really add that little something extra to the background. 


I just love the banners at different lengths and overlapped. Again it adds a lot of depth to the card. The staggered length of the banners also works to draw the eye across the card too. I liked the little touch of Wisteria here even though its not a traditional boy colour I think it really cuts through al the green and blue just adding a little pop here and there. 

I hope you enjoyed this sweet little new baby card. 

Happy Stampin',

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute, Amanda...I love the little banners and how you scattered the stars! Thanks for playing with my starry challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete