Sunday 1 June 2014

Simple Sunday - Happy Sparkles

Hello! 

Its been a while since I last did a Simple Sunday post! Its a new month and now that work is less up in the air I'm hoping my emotions can become a bit more settled and I'll get back to blogging daily! 

So today I have a Simple Sunday card for you today using a few left overs.


Stamp Set: Happy Day
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake
DSP: Natural Composition
Embellishments: Gold Sequin Trim

I had this triangle piece of Natural Composition left over from another project and I really wasn't sure what to do with it. I've seen some cards using diagonals around the net and while I find things on angles really annoying I wanted to give it a go. I added some rich razzleberry ink to the pattern paper and added it to the card. Around the edge of the pattern paper and crumb cake I did a little hand drawn line as it really added a nice finishing touch. 

This Natural Composition paper is one product I am seriously going to miss - yes its on THE LIST! If you're going to miss it too why not stock up on another pack before its gone! Its even reduced - £8.05 from £11.50!! 


The stamp-a-ma-jig really came in handy to get the sentiment perfectly positioned and parallel to the pattern paper. I accented it with a few scattered sequins! 

Hope you're having a beautiful end to your weekend - the weather has been gorgeous today! 

Happy Stampin', 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this looks wonderful! I really like the sequins!

    ReplyDelete